Monday 30 March 2015

Mimpikita

If you know me well enough, you'd know that I am the laziest creature when it comes to dressing up for my lectures. Really the only reason why I even bother to make myself look presentable is because I have to go through half of London (I exaggerate) to get to uni. And when I say 'presentable', I mean jeans and a sweater and my Doc Marts (especially since term times are always around the cold season). I am very selekeh and (on very cold days) my bubble jacket does not make me look any better either. But then again I usually have only 2 hours of class in a day, so why waste a good outfit on a short and boring day in uni, right.

But last Thursday I put on extra effort to go to lecture (i.e. flats, a nice blouse and a bit more makeup je hahaha you guys have no idea how selekeh I look on normal days) sebaaaaab Mimpikita were in town! They had a pop-up shop in London just for a day to showcase their pre-spring collection and I was so excited, especially because it was literally a 10-minute walk from my uni.

I went with my girl friends straight after lecture. Don't know how long we were there sebab each of us tried on at least one Mimpikita piece. Haha it was like playing dress up! I really liked their structured lace blouse and pastel trench coat and floral coat but haihhh duit tak tumbuh kat pokok...

It was really nice though trying on the outfits and meeting the Mimpikita sisters in the flesh. They're so friendly and warm. Apparently they're gonna have a couple more pop-up shops in London later this year! I hope they'll think about bringing in pieces from their bridal collection. Hihi. To be honest, I'm already considering to have them design my future wedding dress hahahah (#MimpiFatin) but all in good time, my love, insyaAllah.


Nurul & Mira

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing great. I'm currently in my last week of lectures for my second year (already?!) (but thank God) and I'm just already sooo tired. I have lost my motivation to do my coursework at the moment – hence the blogpost. Can't wait for my spring breakkk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment