Friday 18 December 2015

Winter break

I'm now officially done with Autumn teeerrrrmmmm!!!!!

Well technically my classes had ended last Friday but I still had two submissions this week (both on the same day God bless my soul) so I haven't left the apartment for exactly a week now. Except to go to the convenience store downstairs. Once.

I've basically been living in my pyjamas 24/7, with pimple gel on my face, doing my work in the exact same spot on the couch, which now proudly exhibits the impression of my butt. Clearly my life has been wild lately.

Alhamdulillah I've submitted the last of my assignments this afternoon and mannnnn it's so good to be free! SO. GOOD. It feels like it's been such a long term, but it's kind of weird when I think about it because I literally only had three classes per week this whole term, and they're all 2 hours each. That's nothing compared to other people's schedules! But I don't know, I guess all the coursework's taken its toll 'cause by the last week of term, I was just super exhausted and sooo ready for a break.

So glad and relieved that I can finally take a breather. Now I'm not actually sure whether I want to watch a movie, or put on a face mask and just relax, or read a good book, or start cleaning the house, or binge watch a TV show. Choices, choices!

One thing's for sure though, I'm definitely stepping out of the house tomorrow! Happy winter break everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment