Monday 1 December 2014

Rush hour

I just realised that I've been off of Blogger for quite some time now. These past few weeks have been somewhat crazy that I haven't even been reading the blogs that I'm following.

All of my weekends had been fully occupied in November. From college reunion, to Nottingham Games, to having my cousin over from Bristol. It's all been really great fun, but there were also the class tests, the lab reports, assignments, and now I've got another social experiment and presentation to carry out. If you see me and think that I'm handling it all well, you're lucky you can't actually see how much of a mess my mind is right now. Honestly? I'm always on the brink of a panic attack.

I'd love to write out my thoughts in this space and share about everything that's been happening (not that it's all so interesting), but I've got to catch up with life. As always. That's how it is when you're a top-notch procrastinator.

With everything that's happening in my life right now, I feel like I'm always living in London rush hour – walking fast, quickly slipping through the gaps between people, dodging other commuters from the opposite direction; all the while pacing my breaths to calm myself down as a slight sense of claustrophobia gently grips my heart in a panic. But alas, nobody else has brought this upon me but myself. Haha.

I really really really can't wait for the winter break, and I'm sure I'm not the only one... Not long now. Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well, wherever you are. I'll be back soooon insyaAllah xx

1 comment:

  1. I was juuuuuust about to complain, "FATIN WHY YOU NO POST ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!" and then I saw this hahaha good luck with work, darling babe!

    ReplyDelete