Friday 6 November 2015

A screw-up

I am in that self-loathing zone tonight, and rightly so. I hate myself.

2015 is almost over now and if I were to sum it up in a sentence, it's: 2015 is the year that Fatin screws up (a lot).

I did something totally unthinkable today, and while it was not in any way intentional, it was super careless and stupid of me. I have messed up many times throughout my lifespan but today, it was really the icing on the cake la. I'm so upset with myself and I couldn't help but spend my whole evening thinking about the times I've screwed up this year.

I try so hard to be responsible, to do right by the people I love, to do things the right way. But somehow, I always manage to make a mess out of things and disappoint the people around me. Somehow, it seems like the harder I try, the more I mess up. Things just keep backfiring and it's so frustrating.

What am I, Wreck-it Ralph? Brb while I go cry in anger and frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment